diapers

lfaircloth

Earning My Ears
is there anyway we can have a case of diapers delivered to our room before we come instead of having to pack them in our suitcase? We are flying.

Amazon Prime Pantry is a service that you can purchase items such as these and grocery items to be shipping to the resort. Keep in mind if you are staying at a Disney Convention resort you will be accessed a handling fee for your package. which I think is now up to $12 per package.

I always just use Walmart for diapers and snacks like pop tarts and fruit snacks and a case or 2 of water.

I believe garden grocer(.com) has them. It's a grocery deliver service. They deliver anything a grocery store has.

I believe garden grocer(.com) has them. It's a grocery deliver service. They deliver anything a grocery store has.

Yes they do have them. Used them many times and got diapers when kids were little

However there is a minimum charge and delivery fee so if all u want r diapers it may not be worth it

If I have Garden Grocer deliver to the BC do I have to pay the package delivery fee or just GG's fee? I'm looking at options to get water and some basic groceries. We usually do car service with grocery stop but I'm thinking of using ME this year.

It will be cheaper to ship what you need down and pick up the box before you go to your room. We do it all the time with grocery. The only thing we buy there is milk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter