Diamonds International in Nassau?

DisneyBill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DVC Silver
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I almost can't believe I'm asking this, but is there a Diamonds International in Nassau? My DW has become quiet fond of finding sparkly things at DI during our travels in the Caribbean, she and others are going on the 4 day Wonder this time with a stop in Nassau.

Sorry to tell you this but DI is there. We went in and looked around and it was quite expensive. But the items they had were very beautiful.

Thanks for the information. Not the answer I was hoping for, but now I know what to expect.

When we were there we thought some of the prices weren't that bad. DH ending up getting a really good price on my anniversary ring (3 stone). I'm hoping for earrings this time around! ;)

The best thing to do is shop and compare at home...then shop there at the DCL recommended shops and compare them. Most places will cut you a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter