Diamond Celebration Autograph Books

Djscarlette

Talk Disney to me
Anyone happen to notice the price on the Diamond Celebration Autograph Books? And, are they easily found around the Parks/DTD?

We would like to get one when we arrive, but if they are sold out a lot I may do something else ahead of time to have ready before we leave.

Thanks for your help!!

Anyone happen to notice the price on the Diamond Celebration Autograph Books? And, are they easily found around the Parks/DTD?

We bought ours at Pooh Corner last week. It was $9.95 before discount and tax. We saw them in lots of places. I think they will be easy for you to find.

16.95. I've seen them at several stores and goofy's kitchen.
Is this the price for the combination autograph/photograph book? Ours was just an autograph book at the $9.95 price. It is simple with the 60th-themed graphics on the cover, Mickey and Minnie on the pages. And a few pages of character stickers to use.

The smaller autograph book is the lower price. I got one on ebay and the sticker on the back showed 9.95- paid more but I had a paypal credit so I didn't mind. I assume you can get them in the parks but wanted to give one to DD as part of surprising her for this trip. She has no idea we are going yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter