Dialect Quiz

Quiz results were spot on... It guessed my exact smaller city that I live 20 mins. from :thumbsup2

DD (18) gave this quiz to all of us on Christmas. It was spot on for me, DH, my mom, DS, and my brother. DD was born in MI and moved to FL at the age of nine. She got CA. :confused3

When I took this quiz, my result was my exact hometown in NJ! Scary. :lmao:

Not even close. My parents were from Detriot Michigan, I grew up in St. Louis, MO.

It has me at Mesa/Tempe AZ, Toledo OH, and Rockford IL.

But maybe you picked up enough words from your parents to qualify for Toledo, which is about a 20 min. drive from Detroit.

I thought it was pretty cool. It put me in Boston; I grew up (and lived for 26 years) in a town that is about 18 miles north of Boston.

But maybe you picked up enough words from your parents to qualify for Toledo, which is about a 20 min. drive from Detroit.

I thought it was pretty cool. It put me in Boston; I grew up (and lived for 26 years) in a town that is about 18 miles north of Boston.

It is actual about 45 minutes, I have never noticed a real difference in the people I have known from Detroit though. Outside of the two years I lived in CO I have always lived in Toledo, it gave me Rockford and Aurora Illinois and Grand Rapids MI.

Spot on. Pittsburgh (Yinsburgh), Indianapolis, and Overland Park. I was raised in the Pittsburgh area, but some of the answers listed were really obvious to Pittsburgh (yins, hoagies, chipped ham, "stillers").

That was fun! They put me at Salt Lake City first - nope! But the next two were Stockton & Modesto CA which are just due East from me. I identify with those small towns more than I do San Francisco.

(drive-thru liquor stores?!)

Probably, I thought the same thing.

If I would have chosen "Devil's Night" for Halloween I know it would have put me at Detroit, lol.

The midwest is harder to pinpoint I think.

Mine said Boise Idaho, I am originally from Orlando Florida and lived in Ca most of my life.

Even though I've spent the last 18 yrs in NC , I guess you can't take the Massachusetts out of the girl ! I got providence , boston , Worchester and I grew up in southeast MA.

Wow. I grew up in central Jersey, but have been midwest/south for nearly 30 years, so I thought it would be split a bit.

Nope. Philadelphia, Jersey City, Newark.

I got Chicago, Aurora and Rockford. Grew up about 30 miles SE of Chicago. So right on target.

It was pretty close for me. I've lived in Indy for 20 years, but I grew up in southern Indiana. The quiz has me from northern Indiana and south Michigan.

I tried it 3 times on the 23rd and it never gave me an answer due to an error...both on my desktop and ipad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter