• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dial 7 NY car service

Never to old

DIS Veteran
Hi! We sail this Sunday out of NY. I was wondering if anyone has used dial 7 car service and what you think of their service. I looked at their reviews and it seems to be split 50/50 between good and bad experiences. I am debating if we should try them or just use a taxi between Penn Station and the Pier. Thanks in adavnce for your thoughts and opinions.

We have used them without any problems. I think it would be cheaper to take a cab from Penn Station. It is generally easy to get a cab there (there are official cab stands).

I would have to agree with the PP. a cab would be easier and cheaper. The ride from Penn to port isnt very long anyway. There are taxis galore near Penn so you should have no problem catching one.

Thank you to all who responded. I was thinking it might be faster to get back to Penn station. But really have no idea what time to ask for a pick up time. Maybe it would just be easier to take a cab.

I was thinking the same thing for the return but I have no idea what time to request so I think we're going to have to cab it (will prob need 2 cabs btwn the 4 of us w/ luggage...).

I was thinking the same thing for the return but I have no idea what time to request so I think we're going to have to cab it (will prob need 2 cabs btwn the 4 of us w/ luggage...).

There are only 2 of us, I am not concerned about fitting in a cab. I am debating which will be less stressful on getting back to the train station. I had read some reviews that indicated that they were not always on time. I was concerned that could happen to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter