Diagnose me please!!!!

JadenLayne

<font color=darkpink>I want to put my booty on rec
Okay first I have a Drs. appointment just wondering if anyone has the same symptoms.

For the past few weeks I've been burping and burping and burping......also my back really hurts in the middle and then the top of my stomach in the same place as my back. Like if you could stick something through my stomach it hurts in the same place as my back.

Also I'm flip flopping from loose stools to almost constipated..........

In my mind I have so many thngs going around,

IBS
Gallbladder
Gerd
Hiatel Hernia
Reflux

Opinions?

Oh and like I said I do have a Drs. appt. just wondering if anyone else has had anything similar.

You should have made this a poll. :lmao:

If I had to guess, I would say reflux. Is it worse at night?

I have the same symptoms. They did all kinds of test and couldn't find anything. So, the "fall-back" diagnosis was IBS. I already had my gallbladder out years ago and the symptoms are different. With a gallbladder attack, you will get very nauseated also.

Good luck!

I agree with the gallbladder. It sounds like the symptoms I had just before getting it removed several years ago.

Wishing you all the best!

ROTFLOL, I should have made it a poll! Those were the things that came up on WebMD. You know you should ALWAYS diagnose yourself on the internet, ha ha!

I have had slight nausea with this. I've never been sick with the nausea but it's been there. Ick I hate the thought of surgery but not jumping the gun yet.

Sounds a lot like the symptoms my mom had with her gallbladder. In fact, hers caused her to be hospitalized twice with problems with her pancreas, before they finally realized what was causing it. No more pancreas attacks since she got the gallbladder removed.

See the thing that has me confused with gallbladder is that I'm not hurting on my right side under my breast at all. Most places I've read have said that there is pain under your right breast........mine is totally in the middle of both my back and my chest (or upper abdomen.)

Did any of you with gallbladder problems not have pain on the right side?

Did any of you with gallbladder problems not have pain on the right side?

Mine was in the middle too.

On a side note, I just found out that I have a thyroid problem and tried to diagnose what the problem was using the internet...well, I was totally wrong. I just want you to be cautioned with all the info you are looking at and receiving...:hug:

:wave2: me! I had the pains just where you mentioned at first.
Last dr. I went to didn't like the idea that I was trying to self diagnose myself on the internet. LOL He got an attitude. Oh well!

Sounds like gallbladder to me. I was never sore on the right side. My stomach just felt bloated. I was first diagnosed with IBS a few year before. Then when my gallbladder got really bad and the pain became severe, I got the correct diagnosis.

Go to your GYN and have them do a transvag ultra sound.

Your symptoms are very common with somebody that has an ovarian cyst.

You are a woman, right:rotfl:

You are a woman, right

Last time I checked :rotfl:

I'm going to have him check everything. I have a wonderful Doctor so I'm pretty sure he will check everything to find out whats wrong.

He always rolls his eyes at me when I mentioned, WELL THE INTERNET SAID THAT.........:laughing:

He says DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT diagnose yourself online. He says everyone is doing it now and it's actually pretty funny at times what people come up with that is wrong with them. He has a good sense of humor about it......I can tell he hears it all the time!

The best way I can describe the pain I had from my gallbladder was that I honestly did wonder whether I might be having a heart attack. It was very severe, and I had severe vomiting as well.

If we didn't know any better, sounds like your pregnant.:rotfl:

Nope not pregnant......well adopting pregnant but not actually pregnant.

See this isn't severe. It's very bothersome and does hurt but I'm not screaming in pain and no vomiting although it did wake me up last night. My appt. is tomorrow afternoon at 1:45 so we shall see.

Oh......what kind of test do they do to see if it is Gallbladder?

I think they did an ultrasound to check for stones, but I was so doped that I don't remember for sure. I only had two attacks - excatly one week apart. I made it through the first one (an all night thing), went to the doctor the next morning, and wasn't diagnosed (don't remember what they said it was).

The next week I had another one, and we went to the ER, because I couldn't go through that all night again. They admitted me. I remember them saying that the shot they gave me should relieve my pain withing 20 minutes. It didn't. I think I wound up having something like 5 shots before it knocked me out enough to stop the pain.

After that, I really don't remember much (they kept me pretty sedated). They did find the stones and did surgery.

If you're diagnosed, I'd definitely have the surgery before it gets bad, because it was very, very bad. :scared:

ETA: They said my gallbladder was rotten, so they had to do the "old" surgery, and I had a very large incision instead of the laser surgery. More than likely, mine problem was caused by the Optifast liquid weight loss drink. Afterwards, I read about quite a few people who had been on the liquid diet plans and had this happen later.

Beth, please, did you not read my rants on this subject? Had the same thing, in the center of my back and even around toward my armpits on both sides. Never did figure out exactly what it is. I know what its not. :p The doctors tend to fall back on reflux when they don't know what it is. The best thing for me to do when I get it is to not think about it and it always goes away eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter