Diabetic using the dining plan....

Amelia :)

DIS Veteran
Hey guys, this is my first post so forgive me if this question has been asked before as I'm new to the site! We are visiting for two weeks in November (from the UK) and will be using the Disney Dining Plan. My partner is diabetic, and doesn't tend to eat deserts when we go out, will they be a little more flexible about what he may choose instead of a desert with him being diabetic? I think he may use his snack credits for sweet stuff as he tends to go low when we do a lot of walking, but after a big sit down meal he generally decides it's not the best time for something sweet! Thanks in advance

Almost all the TS restaurants have a sugar-free dessert as an option. Some of the signatures have a cheese board. There have been a smattering of reports of being able to use the dessert entitlement for a side salad, cup of soup, or a vegetable, but none of these are things you see on the menu. The restaurant chooses what to offer, if anything, so it may not be something they want. It never hurts to ask, though, so ask at every meal and see what kind of pixie dust comes your way.

Almost all the TS restaurants have a sugar-free dessert as an option. Some of the signatures have a cheese board. There have been a smattering of reports of being able to use the dessert entitlement for a side salad, cup of soup, or a vegetable, but none of these are things you see on the menu. The restaurant chooses what to offer, if anything, so it may not be something they want. It never hurts to ask, though, so ask at every meal and see what kind of pixie dust comes your way.
Thank you! Sugar free deserts will be awesome for him We are so excited. Just figuring out the best ways to make the most of the plan! X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter