• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DHS to Downtown Disney, best way?

Mills1878

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Just got an ADR for some early dinner at T-rex at DD for the same day we are at DHS. My girlfriend has always wanted to eat there as she's heard good things, and we were planning on breaking up that day at DHS by originally going back to the hotel for food and a relax before returning for Fantasmic, however we are now looking to head to DD for a drink and food before returning. What's the best way to travel between the 2 places? Obviously Disney transport doesnt go from park to DD.

Thanks in advance :)

If you're not driving, then there are several options. The fasest would be to take a cab.
You could get the bus to Saratoga Springs which is the closest resort to DTD ( not sure which stop in Saratoga is closest, someone I'm sure will know).

Take a bus to POFQ, then take the boat to DTD (takes about 15 mins).

You could walk from DHS to Boardwalk Resort and get bus from there to DTD

Take boat from DHS to an Epcot resort and take bus from there to DTD

If you're not driving, then there are several options. The fasest would be to take a cab.
You could get the bus to Saratoga Springs which is the closest resort to DTD ( not sure which stop in Saratoga is closest, someone I'm sure will know).

Take a bus to POFQ, then take the boat to DTD (takes about 15 mins).

You could walk from DHS to Boardwalk Resort and get bus from there to DTD

Take boat from DHS to an Epcot resort and take bus from there to DTD

Thanks, I was thinking possibly get to Boardwalk and get to DD from there, didnt know that Epcot - DD had a loop though? I always thought that DD buses didnt go to parks to stop people parking at DD for free?

Thanks, I was thinking possibly get to Boardwalk and get to DD from there, didnt know that Epcot - DD had a loop though? I always thought that DD buses didnt go to parks to stop people parking at DD for free?

No bus from Epcot to DTD,the poster said to go to an Epcot resort to get a DTD bus.An option that won't work anymore is to get a Saratoga Springs bus and get off at Congress stop and walk to DTD due to the Disney Springs construction.You could still get the SSR bus and get off at the Springs stop and walk through the golf course to reach DTD west side by House of Blues but it's a lot of walking especially since you want to go to T Rex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter