DHS Sorcerer's Hat to be removed

They should tip it over so that it crushes the Great Movie Ride and frees those poor, poor cast members...

A person's love or hatred for the BAH (big a-- hat) nearly perfectly corresponds with whether it was there or not the first time they experienced that park.

So now we'll have the Castle (MK), Tree of Life (AK), Ball (EPCOT) and what????????????????? Seriously though, this is a huge thing, because that hat has been the icon of DHS "forever"

Today I learned time did not begin before 2001, when the eyesore of a hat was erected in the studios.

johde !!!

My family and I visited the year of the infamous cake castle. Everyone was horrified, and it was just ridiculous!! But looking at the photos now, they're actually kind of amusing - it was just so bad :rotfl:

johde !!! My family and I visited the year of the infamous cake castle. Everyone was horrified, and it was just ridiculous!! But looking at the photos now, they're actually kind of amusing - it was just so bad :rotfl:

I not-so-affectionately refer to it as the pepto palace.

I am so happy this is finally happening... For years there has been rumors of it leaving, and finally it's official.
As a former Movie Rider CM, I can assure you, EVERYONE who has ever worked at GMR is ecstatic about this announcement.

If you watch the demolation does that use one of your FP+????

I hope it doesn't mean 3 months of tarps and walls.

They could just call Doofenshmirtz to make it disappear with one of his inators like he does with P&F stuff from their backyard.

Mx

Another sign of things to come. Have a feeling the rebranding is true, why else remove the hat, they don't just do things that cost money "just because".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter