DHS - Sci Fi v CS: Are prices comparable?

mmtdevlin

Mouseketeer
Had booked a lunch ADR for Sci-Fi Diner some months ago but was going to cancel as we're on a tight buget. However noticed a comment by someone else on another thread that there really isn't much $ between a CS lunch and a sit down lunch at Sci-Fi.

We are 2 adults and 3 kids if that makes a difference. I noticed the kids meals at Sci-Fi (appetiser, entree & dessert) are $7.49

Anyone any experience of lunch prices in Sci-Fi so I can make a judgement.

Sci-fi is quite a bit higher than CS. We ate there last month and it was $63 for three of us with a TIW discount (that includes the added 18 percent tip). We all oredered sandwiches, cokes, and split one appetizer. IMHO it's pricey for burgers and fries. If you are on a tight budget, I would stick with CS.

You can go to allears.net or wdwinfo and look at the menus and get a close price to compare.

Go to allears.net and price out Sci-fi. Once you add the food, drinks/milkshakes, tax and tip, you'll easily have spent at least twice as much as a CS.

The kids' meal at Sci-Fi do include "appetizer" "entree" and "dessert" but the appetizer is a kid's appetizer (a few veggies or a cup of soup), the entree is like hot dog or pizza and the dessert is a scoop of ice cream with some mickey sprinkles.

Yes as others have said you will pay more.

We ate there for lunch and spent just as much as we would've on a TS meal for dinner.

Yep, more than CS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter