• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DHs one request, sushi ?s

Am I having a total brain fart? Which plan has three credits per day but only one of them a table service?

Isn't the regular DDP one CS and one TS a day; and the deluxe plan is 3 meals a day in any combination of TS and/or CS? (So a lot of people on the deluxe plan do one single credit sitdown meal and one signature meal (2 credits) per day.) If I'm not being crazy, then wouldn't that mean you have the deluxe plan and could then try Cali Grill and/or Morimoto's without worrying too much that they're 2 credit meals?

I took at as meaning 3 credits (1 snack, 1 counter, 1 table service). Because she specifically says only one table service.

Am I having a total brain fart? Which plan has three credits per day but only one of them a table service?

Isn't the regular DDP one CS and one TS a day; and the deluxe plan is 3 meals a day in any combination of TS and/or CS? (So a lot of people on the deluxe plan do one single credit sitdown meal and one signature meal (2 credits) per day.) If I'm not being crazy, then wouldn't that mean you have the deluxe plan and could then try Cali Grill and/or Morimoto's without worrying too much that they're 2 credit meals?

1 table service
1 counter service
1 snack

I also forgot, Wolfgang Puck Cafe has sushi and a sushi bar. I never hear anything about it, but the pictures always look good, what FEW there are. I think We are going to try it for lunch on our Disney Springs "non park" day. We leave in a few weeks :)
Did not really care for the sushi at Wolfgang Pucks. They have a combo on the regular menu and then the sushi bar. It seems like they only have a few fish...tuna., salmon, and a white fish...cannot remember.
I liked Kimono's but got sick 2x from it so it is off the list. I thought Tokyo Dining was good, they usually have interesting choices.

I haven't read the whole thread, but a CM told me on the phone last year that Splitsville (the bowling alley) has great sushi. I was asking the sushi question for my DH, who also loves sushi!

If you want to leave the Disney bubble in search of sushi, Roy's (a Hawaiian fusion restaurant) in Dr. Phillips has awesome sushi.

I have reservations for the sushi bar at Morimoto Asia. Do they have an Omakase option? I am very adventurous in regards to the sushi I eat and will pay for it.

We have done this several times there and have always been accommodated. Having said that ... We do frequent this property a lot and pretty much all of the Sushi Chef's know us by first name in there.

I would say give it a go and see what they say. I would also think it would depend on how busy they are as well. We go (for the most part) during the week and later at night when they are not overly busy most times.

I always say, just ask ... Worst thing they can say is no, right?

Kona tastes like grocery store stuff..

We love the Splitzville stuff, though! A few rolls, a few beers, a few frames. LOVE it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter