DH's Mail Today.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Guess what DH got in the mail today?
A Disney cataloge. :banana: He has never ordered one and for DH even to go in a Disney store :lmao: .
Well they have Tinkerbell jean jackets. $49.50. :woohoo: I hope that this is Canadian. If not, I will be getting one for sure next March at Disney.

My DH got one too :confused3 and he's never gone there either. I have to assume that it's from a credit card list of somekind. I'm not complaining... there's two 15% off coupons :thumbsup2

Just to add: I think the catalogue is American prices, but the coupons are good anywhere in North America.

My DH got one in the mail yesterday too! This is the second one that we have got. We got the summer one as well. I think the prices are Canadian if I remember correctly.

The coupons are great!

Where can a fell aget his hands on one of those catalogs. My girls would nust over it especially the big girl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter