DHS Layout question - Map help needed!

ReadingMama

Mouseketeer
Last time we were only at DHS for 1/2 day and I never did get the layout straight in the mind. Even now if I look where we ate and where we saw the Doodlebops, I get confused!

Anyway, if I am back by Toy Story Pizza Planet or New York Avenue, can I get from there directly around to the backlot Tour or to Toy Story Mania. Or is that a dead-end back there, do I have to walk back towards the hat and go around? I don't even have a map in front of me, so hopefully the question makes sense.

Thanks,

You can get to the backlot tour - yes. When toy story mania officially opens you should be able to get there as well.

Cheryl

Last time we were only at DHS for 1/2 day and I never did get the layout straight in the mind. Even now if I look where we ate and where we saw the Doodlebops, I get confused!

Anyway, if I am back by Toy Story Pizza Planet or New York Avenue, can I get from there directly around to the backlot Tour or to Toy Story Mania. Or is that a dead-end back there, do I have to walk back towards the hat and go around? I don't even have a map in front of me, so hopefully the question makes sense.

Thanks,

Anyway, if I am back by Toy Story Pizza Planet or New York Avenue, can I get from there directly around to the backlot Tour or to Toy Story Mania.
Speaking of Pizza Planet...isn't it now out of place? Shouldn't it belong in the Pixar area, that once was Mickey Avenue?

Thanks, Yes, I have that map, it just doesn't look like you can go from Streets of America to Mickey Avenue, but maybe you can walk by the playground or some of the CS?

yes you walk right through the CS - there is a shop on your left where the new monsters meet and greet is and a cs on your right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter