DHS Frozen Sing Along opinions

chloelovesdisney

DIS Veteran
I'm making our DHS plans, is this worth seeing? Besides Toy Story there is no other must do at DHS for us. Does FP+ get us a better seating/viewing there?

We're going the first week of March on a recommended day.

Thank you.

My 6 and 8 year olds (one boy, one girl) really enjoyed this. It is fun, clever, entertaining, and indoors with seating - a nice break from walking around in the heat or whatever. I can't answer about seating b/c we did the Frozen Premium Package (which I do not recommend if they are still doing that) but can tell you that it's an auditorium type show and I don't think there's any really horrible seating.

Thank you, sounds like a good show for our group. I'm not sure if I will use a FP+ for this or Star Tours instead.

You get first dibs on seating as FP are allowed to enter slightly ahead of the standby line. There's no bad seats, but it is nice to be able to pick your row.

If you don't have anything else to use it on, then get the FP. The standby line can get long and you have to line up early if you want to be near the front of the pack (30 min before showtime). We did it one time only and while we were walking to head in the CM's telling the people still getting in line that they weren't guaranteed to get seating into that showing and might have to wait.

It's not a bad show, but I expected better. I thought it would be Anna and Elsa doing songs instead of just watching clips from the movie karaoke style and the movie being summed up by the narrator's. So I'd recommend it for a one time thing, but we won't be going back to it

My wife and I did it a few days ago just to see what it was. It is cute. I liked it but won't see it again unless I take the grandkids. The young girls will love it. The Fast Pass gets you in early and therefore choice of seats not special seating area. So you have to get in FP line before they let standby line in. We got there about 10 minutes before show and they had already let in standby line so the good seats were already taken. I asked a cast member what was the benefit of FP. Was told early entry. Not sure when they let in the standby line. We were at a late show so seating wasn't really a big deal. CMs said the afternoon shows sometimes have to turn away people with standing room only.

You really don't need fast passes for either attraction. Star tours is usually at most a fifteen or twenty minute wait. The frozen show had had plenty of empty seats when we've been there. My daughter of course loved the show and I was pleased they had worked in some adult humor, kind of in the tradition of Shrek.

We went this morning - so Saturday (8 am EMH opening). Walked up to the 9:25 show and got seats in the lower half in the center (got to pick them out). We entered almost exactly 10 minutes before the show started. Nobody was seated in the upper bleacher type seats. Granted this is a slower season than March ....

We really enjoyed the show (even DH).

Echoing other statements in glad we did it but prob won't do it again unless the kids really want too. Have 2 yr and 4 yr old boys who love Frozen. They both enjoyed it but weren't overly excited by it. We also had FP got there 10 min before show and barely got a seat. We were way in the back in the bleacher seats and saw everything just fine. Had higher expectations but was still good.

My kids liked it but didn't love it. We all expected Anna and Elsa to do the sing along. As great as the narrators are, it just wasn't what I expected. We wouldn't do it again but it's of course a just do of you have frozen fans.

Have been twice and both times the theater was full. Neither time were we at the front of the FP+ line, first time because we thought we had the advantage over standby and once because I couldn't get us across the park fast enough (DS is disabled and moves slower). Each time it was frustrating because while they opened the FP+ doors first, they proceeded to open the Standby doors not 5 minutes later. I was far from getting in and honestly wasn't sure we would get a seat. The Standby line flows freely and quickly into the theater while the FP+ line moves slowly as they scan our MBs. The second time was worse than the first. A CM saw my DS, stopped me and immediately placed us in the handicapped section. I suppose it can change from show to show depending on the CMs but if I were to do it again I would be waiting at the FP+ line at the earliest entry time.

The show is cute, the kids love to sing along, the historians are a hoot with adult humor and Anna & Elsa are in it for a few minutes. I was more surprised that they were minimally in the show more than anything. I think for their fans it is a good stop but it's not a must do for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter