• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DHS & Epcot room views-pics please?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
I am trying to get an idea of what a "theme park view" room looks like for resorts near DHS & Epcot (i.e. BC, YC, BW, S/D, etc).

Please post your pictures and list which resort, which floor, even room number or type of room if you can remember.

Thanks!!

IMO, I do not think you will get much of a view of the theme parks, especially from Boardwalk. I think those views may just face towards the parks, which is better than the parking lot :-) Go to Google maps, Boardwalk Inn, and look at the Satellite view to get good idea of resort to the parks. Maybe Swan, high floor, you can see DHS pretty good or from S/D you could see Epcot. They are much higher than BW, BC, YC.

From the Southwest end of the BWI, I suppose you can see DHS, pry the hat. I was facing West, garden view, on the top / 4th floor (Rm 4510 I think), and could only see the Eiffel tower / France in Epcot. See pic below (you can match it up w/ the Google satellite image - you can see the pool on the West side.

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

Thank you for the info and the picture!!

I know I saw some hotel room view pics of the World Showcase & ToT.....I'm wondering if these were all fro the Swan/Dolphin???

We are looking to stay in a resort on our honeymoon and have a view of the WS or ToT....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter