DHS/AK and EP/AK combo days - Wanna weigh in?

ExBellhop

Vice President of Spider-Man
Here are the givens:
-Jedi Training Academy is must do (DHS)
-Toy Story Mania, Star Tours, and Frozen Sing are likely FP+ (DHS)
-Soarin' is must do (EP)
-Test Track is likely FP+ (EP)
-Kali River Rapids and Safari are must do (DAK)

Here is my current plan:
-DHS Monday morning for Jedi signups and then FP+ attractions and hopefully Jedi before lunchtime
-DAK Monday afternoon for shows and animal walkthroughs (potentially no FP+, likely determined by Mania time)
-DHS Monday evening for shows/F!/attraction cleanup
-EP Tuesday morning for Soarin
-DAK immediately following Soarin to do Safari and Kali with as much of a morning crowd as possible
-EP Tuesday evening for attraction cleanup

We are going using my mom's maingate (retired CM) , so we can't make FP+ until 7 days out. Obviously, we may simply be dictated by what times are still out there. Price you pay for not paying a price ;) Is there another obvious solution that I'm missing? We've done Disney a lot, so doing every single ride and show isn't necessary, but everyone has their favorites. I think this will work, but would love to hear input.

Thanks, DIS!

Maybe you could look into combining your DHS and EP into a day? That might be easier transportation-wise, b/c you could also use the boat or walk between the parks. You might spend less time on transportation that way.

For example, DHS in the morning, EP in the afternoon (better lunch options too), return to DHS for F!

Then you could start your next day at DAK, and if you finish early, return to whatever park you still want to do attractions in (looks like EP?).

That takes one of your transportation legs out of the plan, and you could use FP+ at AK to cut down on time there (or save them for EP/Soarin in the evening).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter