DH packing for first disney trip as an adult :)

EeyoreME

Mouseketeer
Sooo we are leaving for Disney next weekend for our honeymoon (got married aug 4) and DH is packing. I see how our families are different because he is packing so differently than I do. He is worried he will forget something, so I pulled out another suitcase. Luckily we are flying southwest! It's super cute though :). Just wanted to share.

Lol, I purposely forget stuff so that I will have to go shopping at Disney ;).

Have a great honeymoon!

Have a great honeymoon! My fiancee and I will be heading to Disney in May for our honeymoon and his first trip. We just watched the planning DVD the other night, and he is so excited now: "I never realized there was so much to do....!" You're right, they're so cute. :) :lovestruc

Congratulations and have a great Honeymoon! Tell DH whatever he forgets, he can buy somewhere in WDW! ( except for his phone charger...haha)

I once had to buy a pair of shoes there!

Congratulations and have a great Honeymoon! Tell DH whatever he forgets, he can buy somewhere in WDW! ( except for his phone charger...haha)

I once had to buy a pair of shoes there!
Thank you! He went thru his bags again last night:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter