• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DH made my day!!

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
Things are getting a little tight at DH's business and we are cutting corners as much as we can. The other night I mentioned to him that after 2003 (my cruise year I hope) we could sell our DVC points. Even though they won't be paid off, we could use the value we have built up in them and that will be money that comes to us each month instead of into my credit union and straight to Florida.
DH said no way, we won't sell our points! :D He says we enjoy going down there, it saves us the hotel money, we just need money for tickets and food and transport, and it's good for years, even when the kids will be gone!
I didn't know he cared!;)
Robin M.
Poly 6/2000
BWV 6/2001
Poly 12/2001
BWV/Poly/VWL 7/2002
AKL/DCL 7/2003 (I hope)

Gee fater all that convincing that you did to get him to buy...it must feel good to know that he's happy

Originally posted by Rock'n Robin
DH said no way, we won't sell our points! :D He says we enjoy going down there, it saves us the hotel money, we just need money for tickets and food and transport, and it's good for years, even when the kids will be gone!
I didn't know he cared!;)
Maybe he knows how much you care! In any event, it sounds like you will have many years of DVC ahead of you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter