DH looking for a Mickey Tie & I can't find one!

Mishetta

<font color=FF6600>All I get to play is "crashing
Do you know where I can find a Mickey Tie? I looked at our Disney Stores & they don't have them. I went to Disneyshopping.com & they don't have them either. Would somplace like Kohl's have them? I hate shopping so I don't want to run to a million stores trying to figure out who has a Mickey Tie for sale!

Where would you recommend looking? We're crusining on May 20th so my DH would love to have it by then.

I do remember seeing them at the Disney Warehouse stores while in FL over our last WDW trip, but didn't think he'd ever want one! :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Have you tried ebay? I'm sure they have some there.

If all else fails they will have some at Treasure Ketch onboard.

On our last cruise we weren't planning on eating at Palo and then got invited to the private dining room there for a special dinner. A trip to Treasure Ketch and we were able to pick up a dress shirt and tie for DH.

Sears has then from time to time .Also tie stores in the mall will also carry them.

Check out wildties.com. They have novelty ties including numerous Disney ties.

We sold most of my dh's ties on ebay. He went to business casual and didn't need so many. We also bought my dh and ds5's matching bow tie and cummerbund (Mickey of course) on ebay.

Ebay has it all. Type in Mickey tie just now and got 165 hits.

When we did 7 night cruise, I was able to buy at ebay, the whole mickey tie vest set for our formal night right on ebay... best deals out there.

Another option that probably isn't as good as eBay, but wanted to offer to you:
Walt Disney World Co.
Merchandise Guest Service Dept.
1-407-363-4918
wdw.mail.order@disney.com
Last 2 trips, we've come home, and decided there was something I wanted to get DW for Christmas. Called the number, with a description, and they were able to get exactly what I wanted.

Well, I did hit the mall today (which I HATE to do since I don't like to shop) & stopped at Sears, Penny's, Disney Store, Spencer gifts (someone directed us there), & another store (forgot the name) & prior to the mall visit, I hit Target & Kohls...uggghhhh. Not one of those places had any type of Disney tie (altho my DH wants a Mickey one.) What a pain! So I guess I'll have to break down & order online but I'm not one too comfy with ordering online. I may try to hit Walmart (can always use other stuff from there anyway) before ordering online though.

I can't believe how difficult it's been to find a Mickey tie! Wore me out today running all over town looking for one! I really need that upcoming cruise, don't I? :thumbsup2

Thanks for all your suggestions!

Just to update (in case any of you were losing sleep wondering if I found my DH a Mickey tie :teeth: ), I found several today at Walmart & purchased 3 so that DH can pick out the one he likes best!

Thanks for those who suggested Walmart!

Have Mickey Tie ~ will Cruise! :cool1:

Glad you found some :banana: :cheer2: . I think I'll try my local Wal-mart

My husband bought one one the ship after the shops opened that first night. He has two great looking Disney ties that both were bought on cruises. I will have to check out Walmart and see if ours has any. I sure do miss our Disney store, it closed a couple years ago.
Kathy

You were saying how you miss TDS? If you have a dd, you're set until the princess phase is over. If you have a boy... you can buy him 199 t-shirts. They finally have some cute pirate stuff, but I'm sure that's gone and won't even be in stock when the movie comes out. My dh worked for the store part-time for many years. He stopped when it "wasn't fun". It became more about selling, selling, selling than guest services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter