dh just watched the ee special on travel channel

rubbergypsy

DIS Veteran
and he says to me why don't we extend our trip? huh? so i was wondering if it is a big production to add to stay, i figure the only prob will be the air returning home, prob have to pay a fee, but we paid 99 for the return and now they are selling for 74!! so any advice? originally going may 11-14 now we can add a night or two.

Disney at it's finest.

That's why I love the place they go all out with the details don't just put up some 300 ft steel structure ans say we're the biggest and the best.

That was an excellent show!! I've Tivo-ed it and haven't seen the entire thing, but the parts I did catch were amazing!

We'll be there same days as you, May 11 - 16! :) You should be able to just call CRO and add on a couple of extra days to your reservation. It sounds like you booked everything separately, and booked it yourself. It's no problem at all to do this :) Have a great trip! :sunny:

tmt martins: EXACTLY!!! ::yes::

It was great -- I DVR'ed it!!! Another one is coming on tonight as well, I think it said something about it being a 4 day event, so I'm guessing the next 3 nights it'll be on!!! I'll see if I can find out for certain, but I do know another one comes on tonight......... maybe on the science channel........ anyway, I'll go check!!!

I would love to tape it so that everyone can see it for our Dec. visit.
Thanks for any info you can find out!

TinkLover101 said:
I would love to tape it so that everyone can see it for our Dec. visit.
Thanks for any info you can find out!

Here's what I found!!!

network: Discovery Channel
series: Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest

episode: Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest
rating: g

... APR 12 2006 @ 08:00 PM. APR 13 2006 @ 12:00 AM. DSC — Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest. Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest. Ready to meet Yeti ...

airing: — APR 12 2006 @ 08:00 PM [ remind me ]
— APR 13 2006 @ 12:00 AM [ remind me ]

network: The Science Channel
series: Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest

episode: Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest
rating: g

... APR 11 2006 @ 02:00 PM. APR 15 2006 @ 05:00 PM. SCI — Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest. Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest. ...

airing: — APR 10 2006 @ 09:00 PM
— APR 11 2006 @ 12:00 AM
— APR 11 2006 @ 04:00 AM

network: Discovery Times
series: Everest: Death Mountain

episode: Everest: Death Mountain
rating: pg | cc

Follow the deadliest expedition up majestic Mount Everest. ... Everest: Death Mountain. Follow the deadliest expedition up majestic Mount Everest. ...

airing: — APR 22 2006 @ 08:00 PM [ remind me ]
— APR 22 2006 @ 11:00 PM [ remind me ]
— APR 23 2006 @ 04:00 AM [ remind me ]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter