DH got picked to be in a focus group next week!

Denine

I want to go on a cruise! I want to move to sunny
WDW research called last night asking questions about DVC. I answered them. Then she asks if we will be visiting in the next 4 weeks. I said that we leave on Saturday. She asks if he would be interested in attending a focus group next Wednesday to talk about the pros and cons of DVC? Of course! He gets $75 Disney dollars for participating. It is supposed to be 90 minutes long.
Only he can go, because his was the name that was picked.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Denine, just make sure he takes paper & pencil to take notes. We'll want a full report! Diana

If it's the same one I did in April, he won't need to take pen and paper (they are provided). But, he will also not be able to report back.........because they want it to remain confidential. I can say they provide really tasty snacks and that the time flew by!

Denine, which session is he going to? I got picked as well for the Wed, noon session.

Maybe your DH could comment on how the off-site resorts (HH and VB) add a lot of value and flexability to the DVC program, and that he would love to see another off-site added in the future. ;)

Make sure you get there early! I went to one last Aprin and was about 2 minutes late and was told they overbook and as soon as they hit the max they stop letting people in. They still gave me the $75.00 vouchers but I really wanted to participate in the group!

Denine, that's great that your DH got picked! :)
someone else on the boards got picked too.
we've all been offering suggestions for things to bring up at the meeting.

click here to take a look at that thread.

:D

I'm so glad some other people from these boards got picked I got the call last night too!

I will be attending the one on Thurs. 5/22 at 2:00pm I was so excited that I forgot to ask how long it lasts, 90 minutes talking about DVC with food and $75 in vouchers sounds great.

It works out really well for me during this trip because my DH wont be arriving until Friday and as I'm pregnant I am limited to what I can do in the parks and it will be a nice break from the heat and of course those tasty snacks.

I'll be brainstorming on things I can mention if I get asked, we have been members now for only 10 months so suggestions are welcome.

Caroline

;)

I got asked to attend the 4:00. Sounds like it should be fun. We just joined but I still have some suggestions for DVC. Any thoughts from all you DVC experts are appreciated.

Wow, so many people picked. DH is going on Wednesday at 2 PM. He is an early bird, so that shouldn't be a problem.
They said snacks would be provided, I'll have to let him know that they are tasty.
I saw the other thread yesterday about the suggestions. I can't wait to here how it goes!

Count me in for Thurs 5/22 at 2 PM also. I got the call on Wed night. This is my second focus group, I attended one in Dec. They are very interesting and well run. The last focus group I attended was in the AM so they served breakfast items: fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, pasteries, juice, coffee and tea. Everything was very good and the group was run very professionally and was a lot of fun. The group is run by an outside consultant not by Disney. They do provide paper and pencils but when you leave all papers remain behind, you can not take notes to take with you.
Jemima,
I will see you there! I will be the crazy middle aged woman who will undoubtably be wearing some form of a Disney t shirt, a Mickey Mouse fanny pack, Disney ear rings, etc., LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter