Dh and I taking a trip alone.......suggestions?

cjhinch

Mouseketeer
Dh and I have decided here at the last minute to take a trip Disney, just the two of us! We will be traveling Mar. 17-20, and I was hoping I could get some suggestions for places we could try that we probably wouldn't try when visiting with all 3 kids! Thanks in advance!

Dh and I have decided here at the last minute to take a trip Disney, just the two of us! We will be traveling Mar. 17-20, and I was hoping I could get some suggestions for places we could try that we probably wouldn't try when visiting with all 3 kids! Thanks in advance!

You didn't specify if you were doing the dining plan or not.

V&A is, without a doubt, the best Disney has to offer. Others that are good and definitely more adult are Bistro de Paris and bluezoo.

The Bluezoo in the Dolphin hotel is very nice,quiet and romantic. After dinner you can also walk around the waterfront area over to the Boardwalk for a bit. Very nice.pirate:

Yes, we are using the Dining Plan. The bluezoo looks like it would be very good!

My DH and I always go to Narcoossee's on each of our Disney trips and it is our special dinner alone. :woohoo: We will be going again to dinner without the kids on our upcoming trip. We love hanging out on the deck together and the food is wonderful.:love:

My DH and I always go to Narcoossee's on each of our Disney trips and it is our special dinner alone. :woohoo: We will be going again to dinner without the kids on our upcoming trip. We love hanging out on the deck together and the food is wonderful.:love:

:thumbsup2 Narcoosee's is excellent. We also like Cali Grill...especially to watch the fireworks.

I know that not many people like it, but my DH and I like grabbing a beer and watching the world go by at Big River Grille on the Boardwalk too. It's not fancy, but definitely more our style....

We've got three kids too, and there's something about being able to sit and eat in peace anywhere - even if it's McDonald's!! ;) Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter