• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DGC to Amtrak - Logistics

shoes99

DIS Veteran
Traveling with DH who has mobility issues, but can walk to/from hotel to shuttle to station. We rented
a scooter but will turn it into bell services when we check out. We are taking Amtrak to San Diego
for our Disney Wonder cruise in October 2015. Is a cab the best way to get to Amtrak Anaheim station?, is there an available shuttle. I can handle most of the cruise luggage on wheels. We purchased business
class tickets, do I understand that we don't get our seat assignments until we get to the station. We have to be at the station 45 min to 1 hr before departure time. We have a mid-week, 1PM train.
Anything else I am forgetting for getting us to the station without taking too many steps.

We are doing the opposite as you in October - getting off the Wonder in San Diego on Oct 1st and taking Amtrak up to Anaheim. From the station we are just taking Uber to our hotel at DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter