Dftw Dvd???

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by SmilingatDisney, Feb 7, 2009.

1. SmilingatDisney

SmilingatDisney Earning My Ears

Hi ladies

I have been asking Disney for a DFTW DVD for over 2 months now. I need it to show my family. They think a Disney wedding is a nice idea but are not 100% sold.

I need help, if anyone has the Disney Wedding DVD could I purchase it from you if you are no longer using it.

I need help!!!

Thanks!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Wish on a Star

Wish on a Star DIS Veteran

You can have mine- I have one and my Dad is a Disney FANATIC and he has every Disney DVD there ever was. (He considers himself Lancaster Counties premier Disney expert).

But also i found out by accident today that it's on youtube- just in parts

4. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

I waited just over two months and one day i gave up and thought i will apply for another tomorrow and it arrived that morning it did really takes ages

5. BecBennett

BecBennett Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

It took so long to get mine, that I seriously forgot I even asked for it... I still don't remember asking for it!

It was a nice suprise in the mail that way!

6. MegKate

MegKate 2010 UMaine Graduate... now unemployed. What to do

Ditto here!:lmao:

I asked for mine in July of 2008, and it came mid - October. We had already gotten our date by then - but it was good to show the parental units what the wedding was going to be like.

7. mermaidbride1108

mermaidbride1108 Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09

I have a suggestion, ask STVS for a Demo DVD. And any other videographer who does alot of Disney Weddings.

I think the DVD is outdated, so I showed my family the videographer demos along with the Disney DVD. I had requested the DVDs very early because I wanted to book my videographer at the 1 year mark.

You can also show them the videos at STVS website too.

HTH!:flower3:

8. SmilingatDisney

SmilingatDisney Earning My Ears

Thank you so much for the offer. I went on You Tube and saw it on there but like you said it's in parts so I think it would be tough to show our parents since they are so "Old-school" and not into our technology.

If you dont mind parting with your copy, i would love to have it. I would even send it back to you as soon as they see it. If you want I'll PM you my information and I'll pay you for shipping.

I have tried to illustrate the whole Disney idea but they don't seem to get it...
    I showed them the wedding pavilian and right away they asked "where's the church"... being that they are the ones paying for it, I want to show them how awesome it is, perhaps they will get it if they actually see it.

Thanks for all your help