• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Details of MM Penthouse in Pictures

mbautista11

Earning My Ears
I have tons of pictures to share with you. I thought I might add some more to those who want to see more of the "dreams" that we experienced.
Thanks for looking. I still feel the "magic" until now so I might as well share it in this forum:

A rare photo opportunity after the parade
269610277.jpg

On the way to Mickey Mouse, we rode in the VIP cabin of the train located
at the very end of the train. Isn't it cool?
269610275.jpg

Dinner at Blue Bayou
269610273.jpg

The DREAM FASTPASS
269610272.jpg

The Penthouse GuestBook
269610453.jpg

Our Entry in the GUestbook
269610445.jpg

I am sleeping beauty in the master bedroom.
269610448.jpg

The Master Bathroom, notice the TV in the mirror?
269610442.jpg

The Door of the Master Bathroom
269609901.jpg

My Twin Daughters playing TRIVIA with Mickey in the mirror
269610271.jpg

This room is really magnificent.
269609903.jpg

There's the TV in the master bedroom
269609897.jpg

Even the rug has an image of Mickey.
269610065.jpg

The shower in the kids bathroom.
269610062.jpg

The furniture in kids bedroom looks like Mickey
269609898.jpg

THe view of Disneyland from the glass window
269610070.jpg

The view of CA Adventure
269610069.jpg

The kid's Bathroom
269610439.jpg

The Jacuzzi and the Steam Shower in master bathroom
269610446.jpg

The TV in Kids Bedroom
269610443.jpg

Earlier posting of photos here:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1536426

Thanks again for looking... Hope you enjoy...

Congratulations!!! Love that you shared all of those photos! Thanks for posting:yay:

I love the pictures! How amazing. I had to tell my husband about it. Who knows, maybe we'll win that on our trip!

WOW! That suite looks huge! Congratulations!! We spent a night in Cinderella's Castle Suite and it wasn't nearly so large!

The pictures are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing!

for those of us who probably won't win anything, we appreciate the time it took to post these pictures and see what it's like to win.

Thank you,

denise

The penthouse looks AWESOME!! I hope you had the time of your lives!!:cool1:

What a wonderful experience! The penthouse was BEAUTIFUL! Congrats. & thanks for sharing your pictures!

Wish I could have a house that looked like that!!! What a sweet room and cool view!!! The pictures are fabulous!!!!

What wonderful photos!!!! Loved them. Congratulations on winning such a great prize and thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do love reading posts like this.

Congratulations, what an incredible prize!! LOVE all the photos, you all look so happy!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with us!!!!

Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Loved them! Congratulations to your family. What a dream come true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter