Details, details, details.....[ANOTHER pic o' de day thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dhscasablancabox.jpg

dhsgeorgebbox.jpg

dhskanebox.jpg

dhsproducersbox.jpg

dhsscarlettbox.jpg

When we were at MK for my birthday in June it was so horribly hot and we didn't think it would be too busy. How wrong we were! Take a look at this picture from outside of Mickey's Philharmagic where they were putting all the strollers from MP, Small World, and Peter Pan. I think they were even putting strollers from Dumbo there!

Strollers.jpg

When we were at MK for my birthday in June it was so horribly hot and we didn't think it would be too busy. How wrong we were! Take a look at this picture from outside of Mickey's Philharmagic where they were putting all the strollers from MP, Small World, and Peter Pan. I think they were even putting strollers from Dumbo there!

Strollers.jpg

WOW!!!!! :scared1: That is more frightening than any attraction at WDW!!

Thanks WeatherbySwann! It was the first time I posted pictures here and I am so glad they came out okay!

You're welcome! They're great.

beautiful!

Thank you! :goodvibes We really enjoyed the Move It Shake It Parade.

POTD - Here's some details on the ground in the Herbie the Love Bug section at All-Star Movies. I saw them and thought "I have to get a picture for the details thread!"

WDWAugust2009092.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter