Details, details, and MORE details - just another photo op thread...

:confused3 Where is this? Looks like it might glow....the turquoise color part maybe? :tink:

THIS IS AT WDW??!!?!?!?! :confused:

It's in the "preshow"/holding room at the Voyage of the Little Mermaid show at DHS. It looked like the prongs were glowing, not the turquoise part. Might be a trick of the light, but I don't think so. This visit, it appeared to be glowing in a watery sort of way, but in earlier visits, it appeared to glow like it did in the movie, evenly and a yellowish/orangish color.

IMG_9461_zps7afc2f4a.jpg
:tink:

Where was this taken???
At this year's Food and Wine Festival there was a game you could buy.. Find the little statues of Remy with the ingredients for Ratatouille and place the correct sticker on the map of World Showcase. The little Remys were "hidden" around on the F&W booths in each of the countries. When completed you get a pin of Remy... I chose Remy with the tomato for my pin. This is our completed map. The remy I posted with the cheese was in Norway. Somewhere....Remys Hide & Squeek.jpg

....and I'm guessing that you are staying at WL.....

:yay: You are guessing correctly :thumbsup2. It's been 6 years since we've stayed at the Lodge, interrupted by a few moderate resorts and a fantastic stay at BW and BLT. BLT won my heart but with the holiday season getting in full bloom I can NOT WAIT to get back to this beautiful resort! :tink:

At this year's Food and Wine Festival there was a game you could buy.. Find the little statues of Remy with the ingredients for Ratatouille and place the correct sticker on the map of World Showcase. The little Remys were "hidden" around on the F&W booths in each of the countries. When completed you get a pin of Remy... I chose Remy with the tomato for my pin. This is our completed map. The remy I posted with the cheese was in Norway. Somewhere....View attachment 133949

Neat idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter