detailed descriptions of the rooms at all three onsite hotels?

mo3

Earning My Ears
We are a family of 5 with 3 teens 14-18 years old. Where can I get a DETAILED description of the rooms for the onsite hotels? (from websites or guidebooks, etc.) I may not have been navigating the universal website properly, but I could not find what I was looking for. The pictures do not say what room they are for, nor what is actually in each room (ie, a pullout sofa). I want to know exactly what is in each room type and how many each room sleeps (per hotel policy). My son is 18 and that makes our party 3 adults and 2 children.

We have AAA, and right now that is the only discount I can find.
Because we are booking only one night, we are not concerned with view or a premium location. I talked DH into staying onsite one nightfor 2 days of FOTL access-I think it will be so worth it!

I am SO excited--I LOVE thrill rides. We have never been to US/IOA...I can't wait!

Sounds like DH would want the cheapest too? RPR is about $20 cheaper than the next. It would be tight on 2 queens but there is enough floor room for an air mattress. 5 in 1 bathroom is tough. Since view isn't a high priority I'd request a lower floor in Tower 3. Sign up for Loew's 1st so you can get free access to the fitness center or more important their locker room. All 3 teens can shower there at the same time. They open at 6 a.m.
RPR is the closest to IOA and the beloved thrill rides. FOTL is the best! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter