Destination DISNEY- again!!

tiink3rbella

me0w~*
Disney here we come!!

When: September 15-23
Who: Brooke (me) & Mike (DBF)
Why: To Celebrate our 1 year anniversary!
DSC00289.jpg

Let me introduce ourselves.

DSC00398.jpg

I'm Brooke! I am obsessed :crazy2: with anything and everything Disney. I have been to Disney World more times then I can remember but if I had to guess I think its been somewhere between 10-15 times. I LOVE:lovestruc to plan our my Disney vacation for the months leading up to my trip... I am pretty sure everyone I work with is sick of hearing how excited I am but they deal with it. I am a dental assistant going to school to be a dental hygienist.
Favorite Disney characters: Tinkerbell/Ariel/Minnie
Favorite Disney movie: Little Mermaid/ Tangled
Favorite ride: toss up between Expedition everest and Tower of Terror

DSC00329.jpg

This is Mike! My boyfriend of a year. We have known eachother for 5 years. We just bought a house together, and are in the talks of getting married :good vibes. Mike has NEVER been to Disney before last December. When he told he had never been I immediately booked a trip and we went in Decemeber for MVMCP. He was in awe! He likes Disney but nowhere near as much as me!

Favorite Disney characters: Mickey/ Donald/ Dopey
Favorite Disney movies: Toy Story/ Mickeys Christmas Carol
Favorite ride: Expedition Everest

Heres the Plan. (ADR's)
If anyone has suggestions I would greatly appreciate anything!

Arrival- 9/15
Tutto Italia
Date: Saturday, September 15, 2012
Time: 7:00 p.m.

1900 Park Fare
Date: Sunday, September 16, 2012
Time: 8:15 a.m.

Teppan Edo
Date: Sunday, September 16, 2012
Time: 8:10 p.m.

Chef Mickey's
Date: Monday, September 17, 2012
Time: 9:40 a.m.

Planet Hollywood®
Date: Monday, September 17, 2012
Time: 6:00 p.m.

Tusker House Restaurant
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Time: 10:00 a.m.

Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Time: 8:20 p.m.

Cinderella's Royal Table
Date: Thursday, September 20, 2012
Time: 7:05 p.m.

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
Date: Friday, September 21, 2012
Time: 4:20 p.m.

Leaving Sept 22 :(

Looks good so far! I remember going to WDW with my DBF now DH...ah the fun! Haven't been back alone since arrival of DD 12 years ago. I need to rectify that! LOL! Can't wait to hear more about your plans. :)

Looks good so far! I remember going to WDW with my DBF now DH...ah the fun! Haven't been back alone since arrival of DD 12 years ago. I need to rectify that! LOL! Can't wait to hear more about your plans. :)

Hi! Aww you guys def. need to head back alone! Once in a while we talk about having kids one day and then I say "But that means no more Disney!!" (joking) :goodvibes

Just wanted to say hello :wave: We are going the same time as you - the 15th to the 23rd. Getting so close now!

Your ADRs look great - we did the Wishes dessert party last year and it was amazzzzing. I didn't think my sister would want to spend the money this year so we didn't book it and now we are both regretting it.

Where are you guys staying?

Just wanted to say hello :wave: We are going the same time as you - the 15th to the 23rd. Getting so close now!

Your ADRs look great - we did the Wishes dessert party last year and it was amazzzzing. I didn't think my sister would want to spend the money this year so we didn't book it and now we are both regretting it.

Where are you guys staying?

:Pinkbounc Welcome!

we're staying at CSR. (love it there)

I'm really looking forward to the dessert party I heard mixed reviews on the actual desserts but for the view I heard its amazing!! :thumbsup2

:Pinkbounc Welcome!

we're staying at CSR. (love it there)

I'm really looking forward to the dessert party I heard mixed reviews on the actual desserts but for the view I heard its amazing!! :thumbsup2

Well I'm a chocolate addict so I thought the desserts were fantasic! They had really good chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate mousse and chocolate truffles. But yeah, the views are awesome!

Hey!! Thought I'd drop in to say hello as we're going to be there at the same time!! I'll be there Sept 10 with my mom, a friend comes in on the 15th, with mom leaving on the 17th, and us leaving on the 21st!!

What do your park days look like?!

Hey!! Thought I'd drop in to say hello as we're going to be there at the same time!! I'll be there Sept 10 with my mom, a friend comes in on the 15th, with mom leaving on the 17th, and us leaving on the 21st!!

What do your park days look like?!

Hi!!

:offtopic:I might have to look for you to get advice come decemeber, me and my mom are going to disney -gulp- she is not a disney fanatic at all but she agreed to go with me...

Anyways, We're kinda -go with the flow- when it comes to what parks to go to on what days, but usually I like to hit a park in the am hotel in the afternoon for a rest and then back out to the park that has EMH.:bitelip:

tiink3rbella said:
Hi!!

:offtopic:I might have to look for you to get advice come decemeber, me and my mom are going to disney -gulp- she is not a disney fanatic at all but she agreed to go with me...

Anyways, We're kinda -go with the flow- when it comes to what parks to go to on what days, but usually I like to hit a park in the am hotel in the afternoon for a rest and then back out to the park that has EMH.:bitelip:

Haha totes fair, well I know we'll be in MK on the 16th for EMH! Maybe we'll see ya there!!

I live in NY and it felt like fall today <3 not to hot not to cold. It reminded me I am going to have to get some Halloween decor from Disney!! One of my first stops might just be downtown disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter