Destination America airing Disney week/Can't find the channel?!

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
I saw that on channel ''Destination America'' starting March 1st they are airing Disney week:):) I have Dish and can't find that channel any where!?!? I went on Destination America website and searched for what channel it would be on Dish (it said 194) but that is the SciFi. Anybody know what channel number it would be on or where I can find out? I might just call my cable company tomorrow...

When we had Dish channel 144 was Syfy. We had to buy the top tier package to get Destination America. Which package do you have? You can go on the Dish Network site and find a list of channels.

When we had Dish channel 144 was Syfy. We had to buy the top tier package to get Destination America. Which package do you have? You can go on the Dish Network site and find a list of channels.

Honestly I'm not sure if we have the top tier package?? We have every channel except the movie channels like HBO,Starz,etc. I'm going to call, I really hope I can watch next week!!

OH EM GEE!!! lol this made my day! I have Direct TV... I haven't seen it announced on my provider (maybe because I don't watch the SyFy channel lol) But if anyone knows what channel and time for Direct TV that would be awesome :)

OH EM GEE!!! lol this made my day! I have Direct TV... I haven't seen it announced on my provider (maybe because I don't watch the SyFy channel lol) But if anyone knows what channel and time for Direct TV that would be awesome :)
destination America for directv is around channel 280 I don't know the exact channel but it's right before the Disney and kids channels.

Anyone know if there will be any new programming? Or just the same handful of specials they've shown a few hundred times?

Anyone know if there will be any new programming? Or just the same handful of specials they've shown a few hundred times?
from what I've heard mostly the same stuff. But if you haven't seen the new disney magic cruise ship special that aired like a month ago that will be on.

I was trying to look up their schedule and it doesn't look like they will be airing anything Disney until March 3rd, but after that they do have a few airings of things each day. :cool1:

I was trying to look up their schedule and it doesn't look like they will be airing anything Disney until March 3rd, but after that they do have a few airings of things each day. :cool1:
that's when it is supposed to be march 3rd begins Disney week.

The first show on the 3rd is brand new. It talks about how Imagineers designed AOA, Animal Kingdom Lodge, etc. Its called Walt Disney World Resorts. I believe the others have already been shown.

I have always found comfort in the regualrity of these shows. It seems like Destination America cycles through them once or twice a month.

However, the program descriptions are not always updated. For example, before our trip to DLR last fall, I DVR'ed a program on DL, with a program description that indicated a date of 2003. However, the show was up-to-date from 2012 or 2013 on the all the changes in DLR, including Indiana Jones, WOC, and Cars Land, and it really got us excited for the visit.

Recently, I saw a bit of a WDW program that was appeared to have been updated with the new FL, so I realized that there may be up-to-date versions of the WDW Shows.

When I look ahead at the program guide for next week's show, I see two different program descriptions listed for shows with the title "Walt Disney World Resorts", so I am DVR'ing both. I am also DVR'ing the "Ultimate WDW" program as well, just in case it has been updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter