Desserts - sugar free

I believe it is artificial sweetnerss, as these are the choices aimed at diabetics. These is some sugar, like the sugars which are naturally occuring in fruit, but they don't add any other sugars.

No sugar added means either that there is no sweetener or that an artificial sweetener was used. It does not mean honey or syrups.

However, these are NOT listed as "sugar free" desserts for a reason. Many contain fruit--the amount of sugar in the dessert is the fructose in the fruit. Others contain milk and have lactose from that source. The amount of sugar in these desserts is small, and they are able to give more precise calorie and carb info that may be needed by some guests.

I had a yummy lemon one. It was light and refreshing, not too sweet.

I had a yummy lemon one. It was light and refreshing, not too sweet.

aaahhhhh, the Lemon Mousse at Animators is absolute heaven if you like lemon flavor. So light, so airy, sooo heavenly. On of my absolute favorites.

Yes, I believe it's artificial sweetener - that said I hate all forms of artificial sweetener and can detect it almost anywhere (even in sticks of gum!) but I actually liked the bites I had of these. Whatever they're using, they do it really well.

shandrananette said:
Yes, I believe it's artificial sweetener - that said I hate all forms of artificial sweetener and can detect it almost anywhere (even in sticks of gum!) but I actually liked the bites I had of these. Whatever they're using, they do it really well.

Ditto. I do NOT do any sort of fake sweetener and can detect it in anything! Yet my husband had a sugar free dessert one night and my bite was yum!

I generally will order the No Sugar Added desserts, and I find them very tasty, and often more appealing than the regular heavy desserts. They had a Key Lime mousse that was popular with everyone, not just those trying to eat less sugar!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter