Desserts For Boys At Gf:what Else Besides Dog Bones??????

lovinpoohbear

lovinpoohbear
hi, i just placed a order for a slipper dessert and the bakery person encouraged me to put a chocalate cinderella figurine next to the slipper........wish :goodvibes i had a picture to see.lol.......anyways i'm trying to figure out what to order for ds for a special dessert......they told me they have dog bones but i don't think that will appeal to my son. does anyone know what grand floridian has for boys for special dessert besides the dog bones cookies?? tia!!

We are doing afternnon tea at the GF, me, DH and DS who will be a month short of 3. I will be ordering the dog bones for him and am seriuosly thinking about the castle cake for me and DH TO SHARE. tHING IS dh isn't too hot on puddings - oh well more for me then :rotfl:
From the thread I have seen with pictures the most appropriate desert for boys are the dog bones as IMO the rest are very girly.

You can get the white chocolate Mickey with tuxedo strawberries. It's pretty expensive though - $50.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter