Dessert...yummy!

waffle

Earning My Ears
I live for desserts; which are not to be missed? Also, how do the lunch buffet desserts compare to the sit-down lunch ones?

My favorite desserts on the ship are the Crème Brulée at Lumière's and the Tiramisu at Palo. Many rave about the Chocolate Souflée at Palo (and rightfully so - it's great), but I give the Tiramisu the edge there (blasphemy, I know...).

at the buffett one day DD and shared a pumpkin cheesecake that was heavenly:D

There was a creme brulee cheesecake at either Animator's Palate or Parrot Cay (I can't remember which). It was a delicious cheesecake base with a crispy creme brulee topping. Fabulous!

Not senor here, but this site should give you all you need to know:
Tiramisu
Our DD Taras favorite dessert. Her friends nicknamed her Taramisu.:)

I agree the Tiramisu is to die for.
On our last cruise our head server asked me what would really make my cruise special... I replied Tiramisu everynight for dessert. My wish was granted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter