Dessert Top 5?

This thread makes me drool. I will say School Bread for sure. And anything out of Les Halles. Ooooooh, and the Boardwalk Bakery's Almond Croissant. I dream about it....
In August 2017, we had the most amazing Boston Cream Pie at the Liberty Tree Tavern, but I believe it's not there anymore. Liked it better than the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. I'm a sucker for Boston Cream Pie, does anyone know of anywhere else they would be? Going back in August, and just can't wait.

Hummingbird Cake - Homecomin'
Bread Pudding - Ohana
Les Halles - just about everything. Love the creme brûlée
Fresh made ice cream cookie sandwich from parks (becoming harder to find)
Cupcakes - I'm a sucker for a good cupcake. Trying all new or novelty cupcakes is my passion lol. Sadly the 50th anniversary ones have all been not so great.

Bread Pudding from Raglan Road (My daughter swears by the lemon tart here as well)
Bread Pudding from Ohana
Caramel Butter Bar from Karamel Kuche
Anything coated in the pecan praline sauce from Boma breakfast (like seriously)
Gold Rush from Ghiradelli

(seasonal) Pumpkin Creme Brulee from Amorette's
also becoming a fan of the Affogato from Gelateria Toscana. Not sure if that qualifies.

I can't eat chocolate, hence the lack of it.

In no particular order-

Lunchbox Tarts - Woody's Lunch Box
50th Anniversary Lemon/Blueberry Cake - Amorette's
Ice cream pressed in brioche - EPCOT France
Tres Leches - Three Bridges
Pineapple cupcake - available now at many of the bakeries.

1) bread pudding -ohana
2) ooey gooey toffee cake- Liberty tree tavern
3) bread and butter pudding -raglan road
4) most things from Gideon’s at DS
5) peanut butter pie -contempo cafe

It's hard to pick only five but as of my latest trip-
1. Butter bar at Werther's Caramel in Germany
2. Ooey Gooey toffee cake at LT Tavern
3. Sea Salt Caramel Sundae at Ghiardelli's
4. Creme Brûlée at Les Halles bakery. If they're out, substitute anything.
5. Elephant Ears at Bakery next to Tusker House (I forget the name).

This thread makes me drool. I will say School Bread for sure. And anything out of Les Halles. Ooooooh, and the Boardwalk Bakery's Almond Croissant. I dream about it....
In August 2017, we had the most amazing Boston Cream Pie at the Liberty Tree Tavern, but I believe it's not there anymore. Liked it better than the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. I'm a sucker for Boston Cream Pie, does anyone know of anywhere else they would be? Going back in August, and just can't wait.
You can special order it at Liberty tree (at least 72 hrs in advance)

https://disneytravelbabble.com/how-to/order-cake/magic-kingdom-specialty-desserts/

Oooh I love this topic :) Some of my favorites in no particular order:

Almond crusted Cheesecake at Narcoossee's (though they did change the presentation slightly on our last visit in January and just wasn't as amazing, but still good)
Flan at Jaleo - I don't even really like orange and this was fantastic
Red Velvet Cake at Gideon's
50th Anniversary Chocolate Bar at The Ganachery- it was a milk chocolate with caramel crispies but didn't see in January
Bavarian cheesecake at Biergarten

Bread Pudding from Raglan Road (My daughter swears by the lemon tart here as well)
Bread Pudding from Ohana
Caramel Butter Bar from Karamel Kuche
Anything coated in the pecan praline sauce from Boma breakfast (like seriously)
Gold Rush from Ghiradelli

(seasonal) Pumpkin Creme Brulee from Amorette's
also becoming a fan of the Affogato from Gelateria Toscana. Not sure if that qualifies.

I can't eat chocolate, hence the lack of it.
definitely have to try the caramel butter bar!

Hummingbird Cake - Homecomin'
Bread Pudding - Ohana
Les Halles - just about everything. Love the creme brûlée
Fresh made ice cream cookie sandwich from parks (becoming harder to find)
Cupcakes - I'm a sucker for a good cupcake. Trying all new or novelty cupcakes is my passion lol. Sadly the 50th anniversary ones have all been not so great.
I think the snack place in Dino land at AK always has fresh made ice cream cookie sandwiches. I think they even have seasonal ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter