dessert to go?

Mary Lynne

Earning My Ears
has anyone ever gotten their dessert to go from dinner? I don't know if our son will last through dessert and they all sound so good. :p Would anyone consider that rude?

I don't think it's rude...I've done it many times when I wanted to eat it on our verandah or when we were running late for an activity. I have even brought it to Wavebands with me...lots of people were drooling on it!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We also had dessert to go one night. My daughter was really tired but did not want to miss out on the cheesecake. We had two desserts to go.

I know for the midnight dessert buffet on the 7 day cruise they asked if you wanted to eat there or take it with you.
We ate there. If I took everything I sampled back to the cabin, I would have eventually eaten it all.
I have never taken dessert from dinner back to the cabin, but eating it on the verandah sounds good!

The night that we went to Palos, my daughter got a Key Lime Pie to go for me, and put it in our "fridge" so I could have it later. I think it happens often.
Sue Ellen

DH always got a Mickey bar to go . . .

(he told the waiter it was for the kids, but I think they figured it out after a while . . .;) )

DH always got a Mickey bar to go . . .

(he told the waiter it was for the kids, but I think they figured it out after a while . . .;) )

we were at Palo's and asked for extra dessert for our two DS... the choc souffle. We expecting a box, instead two plates with covers and silverware and napkins came out. We walked out of Palo's with two plates...:)

BTW, we had dinner, well coffee for DW and myself, with the two DS and they had dessert with dinner. Came back to the room and fthen finished up the dessert from Palo's!!!

Barb,

From a previous thread we know what kind of 'dessert' you have on your veranda;) ;)

I have gone up to Palo and requested a Tiramisa to go. No problems, no charge. They placed it on a plate with a silver dome lid.

thank you everyone for your responses. dessert on the veranda does sound wonderful.

Ginger - did you just ask for dessert at palo without eating there? I am afraid we will miss palo b/c my son may not stay in flounder's. I would love to get the suffle everyone has raved about.

I also would love to get the chocolate souffle' from Palo's. We have been on 3 Disney cruises and have not made it to Palo's yet. I would love to get a dessert to go, anyone had any problems doing this at Palo's?

I hope our 2 yr olds will last in Flounders for Palo night and we don't have to resort to dessert in the cabin. I think that my daughter will be alright as she has been going to school 2x a week for 4 hrs a shot and has finally stopped crying. We might have to just watch each others kids on our 9/7 cruise! See you then. BTW I bought my lime green ribbon. My husband thinks that this ribbon business is silly and that I need to get a job. He believes that I am spending way too much time on the boards and that I have too much time on my hands. You know what, he's right but I'd never admit that to him! :cool:

YES!!! Just dessert, I asked for the Tiramisu not the Choc Souffle`. The Choc. Souffle` does take awhile to be prepared, made upon request only. It is served freshly out of the oven to your table. YUMMY!!! I would make those Palo ressies. Once seated you can place your orders if your meal is interrupted by the childcare beeper ask to call first to see what the problem is before leaving Palo. Then if one of you has to leave to get your child the other person can have your meals made to go including that Choc. Souffle or the dessert pizza, another YUMMY. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter