• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dessert Party-

cbeeindisney

DIS Veteran
I have always thought about booking a Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party reservation, but always thought I'd be too full after a full dinner and dessert on the DDP.

Is this extra really worth it? What are your experiences with the party? :confused3

cbeeindisney said:
I have always thought about booking a Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party reservation, but always thought I'd be too full after a full dinner and dessert on the DDP.

Is this extra really worth it? What are your experiences with the party? :confused3

We thought about this too but we decided to do a big breakfast the morning of the party and QS lunch and light snack in the evening rather than dinner so we had room for the desserts. This will be our first party so hopefully our thinking works.:-)

We love the dessert party. We tend to do a big lunch that day and a light QS dinner (mostly to get some protein into the kids so they don't go crazy with the sugar).

IMG_4326.jpg

We thought about this too but we decided to do a big breakfast the morning of the party and QS lunch and light snack in the evening rather than dinner so we had room for the desserts. This will be our first party so hopefully our thinking works.:-)

This is our plan to for our first TDFP.

The last time we did the party, we had quick breakfast in the morning and a late counter service lunch around 3:00, but the party started at 7:00. In June it doesn't start until 9:00 so we plan to have regular meal times (8, 12 and 5), and dinner will be a lite meal (counter service).

We just did the dessert party. We don't do the DP so for us, we did breakfast in the room. Lunch at the Plaza and a counter service dinner.

We really liked the dessert party. We did an earlier dinner at Captain Cook's before the party. We each had a few desserts. There was a lot of selection and they didn't let anything run out. I liked that the tables are reserved, so you don't need to line up way in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter