• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dessert Party - worth it at the end of June?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Hot muggy days in late June. Warm nights.

If WDW offers the dessert party the dessert party in late June - should we do it ?
Would it be too warm in the evening ?

From the WDW official website:
Make your evening extra sweet at a special dessert party that provides a wonderful vantage point for Wishes® Nighttime Spectacular, the biggest, most dazzling fireworks show to grace the skies above Magic Kingdom theme park!

Held at the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant most nights, the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party includes a self-service buffet offering an array of tempting sweets and beverages. The party begins one hour prior to the start of Wishes® Nighttime Spectacular.

Guest Policies

•There is a 24-hour cancellation policy and a full meal charge if you cancel within 24 hours.
•Event start time will be one hour before the Wishes Fireworks Show. Guests must purchase a separate ticket to dine during the event. The viewing area for the Wishes Fireworks Show is standing-only within an outdoor, covered patio that is utilized rain or shine.
•Full payment is due at time of reservation.
•Menu items and prices subject to change without notice

We went in July 2 years ago and it was great. I always perspire a lot in warmer temperatures, however I was very comfortable & wasn't perspiring in the nighttime temperatures. Although the price has increased about $8-10 from 2 years ago, we have booked it again for our July trip this year.

We just did the dessert party Friday night. It was hot all day, but very nice in the evening. My family thought it was worth every penny not to be in the middle of the crowd.

Thank you to all who has responded.

I think we will do it next late June.
The fresh fruit looks yummy :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter