Dessert Party Photography

jshora

Mouseketeer
I was wondering what people thought of their Dessert Party Photography. Was it worth it? we have a friend that has her own photography business and she will be there doing candid shots, but we've been considering hire Disney Photography as well. I know they have more experience with fireworks and I'm guessing they have more experience with staging some nice pictures. Any insight people have on Disney's Dessert Party Photography would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I'm so glad I had DPS at my EPCOT DP! Amy was wonderful...the shots were so amazing! Here are a few of our favorites...the first one is "the money shot" - it's the one picture taken that I would have gladly paid the $250 or $300 it cost to have the photog there!!

Along with these pics, her assistant Daryn took a bunch of our guests as well - it was a surprise for me as I didn't know he was doing it!

PH196800910_-_0182_400x600.jpg

PH196800910_-_0167_400x600.jpg

PH196800910_-_0193_400x600.jpg

PH196800910_-_0184_400x600.jpg

PH196800910_-_0194_800x533.jpg

thanks for sharing the photos...they are really good!!

Those photos are awesome! I totally know what you mean about just wanting one fantastic shot from the dessert party. I'll have to put Amy on my list of photographers to request.

I'm so glad I had DPS at my EPCOT DP! Amy was wonderful...the shots were so amazing! Here are a few of our favorites...the first one is "the money shot" - it's the one picture taken that I would have gladly paid the $250 or $300 it cost to have the photog there!!

Those are awesome pics! I really think that DPS has the DP pics down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter