Dessert party or fireworks cruise?

kanga5roos

Earning My Ears
Havent seen HEA yet, but I've read that more of it is a projection show than Wishes was. We were planning on doing a fireworks cruise but now I'm concerned... should we do the Dessert Party instead?

Yes, we'd get a better view/desserts and reserved viewing area with the Dessert party, but the fireworks cruise has been on my "to do" list for a while. Such a dilemma. Will we be disappointed by not seeing much of HEA on the cruise?

There will be 6 adults and 1 toddler. Hhmmm...Which would you do?

Thanks!

I think both are valid in terms of the entertainment value of each. HEA is still a great fireworks show, the viewing from outside of the park (at a resort, fireworks cruise, etc) is still a good show.

But HEA has a certain WOW factor being right there in the hub. It's like watching a totally different show from there.

I think for a first/only shot at HEA, the dessert party wins for me pretty much hands down. We just did our second dessert party in three months on 7/2, so I'm obviously a big fan.

Also, we are bigger fans of the HEA Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing, not the Tomorrowland Terrace version - it's much better IMHO.

Have fun!

I had the same concern,so we booked the Fireworks Cruise,and will view the Fireworks in Park another night during our stay. We'll be there 7/24..Can't Wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter