Dessert parties during Food and Wine?

rrali33tt

Mouseketeer
I think there was already a post on this, if i can recall you are NOT allowed to have a dessert party at Epcot on Saturday evenings during F&W, correct? Does this rule stand for the opening weekend?

What days during F&W are you allowed to have a dessert party in Epcot?

If any past brides have had an Epcot dessert party during F&W, did you feel like you were crowded?

I can't comment on the Saturday rule but I had mine Sunday night during opening weekend. We even had our friend run out during it and get us some craft beer (even though we had a bar...) from the stand.

We had our dessert party on a Friday night during F&W. We did it as a Welcome Party instead of after the wedding. It actually was forcasted to rain during ours so we were moved inside for the food part and brought outside (France Lower) for the fireworks. I felt that there was enough room. We had 60 people for ours.

We had ours opening weekend and could not do it on Saturday. We did it Sunday night and it was raining, our food was inside Norway, above the ride. They took us to the area behind the gift shop at the entrance to IS. It wasn't crowded that night, but I assume a lot of that had to do with the weather.

We had our dessert party on the lower French island, Eau de France, on a Friday night during F&W. When I booked back in December of 2011, there was no rule about not booking on Saturdays, but that might have changed by now.

We had to walk from Morocco to France, but then the island was all ours, so not crowded at all. And walking through the park was actually super cool. People were applauding for us and yelling congratulations, it was awesome. I love attention, lol!!

You are correct. In 2013, you cannot have an Illuminations dessert party in Epcot on Saturday nights. This stands for all weekends of F&W.

Fridays and Saturdays are typically the busiest nights of F&W. I think if you will feel "crowded" or not largely depends on which venue you pick. Some venues are right on the promenade (Isola West) whereas others are more secluded (Lower Lochside UK).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter