Dessert at Napa Rose lounge/ Hearthstone Lounge

Mickey Buffet

Wastin' away again in Dis-ville
Hey folks,

Anyone know if you can order desserts from either of these places. Was hoping they might have the same as those at the napa rose. "Hot Chocolate" maybe as well?

Thanks!

The only one I know about is hot chocolate, and you can indeed order it from Hearthstone Lounge. We love to do this! Kind of pricey but it's a fun splurge.

You can indeed order desserts from the lounge at the Napa Rose. Last time DH and I did it, I had the chocolate truffle cake with housemade cinnamon ice cream and DH had just the cinnamon ice cream (it's his favorite) and it was lovely!

The only one I know about is hot chocolate, and you can indeed order it from Hearthstone Lounge. We love to do this! Kind of pricey but it's a fun splurge.
What do you consider pricey?

Jack

I had the pleasure/splurge to eat at the Napa Rose two weekends ago. It was fantastic, but when the waitor wanted to know what we wanted for desert we were so full we could not eat another bite. We asked if we could come in and sit in the lounge on another occasion and just order desert and we were told "no problem, we would love to see you here for desert".:thumbsup2:tink:

What do you consider pricey?

Jack

OMG... in trying to remember the cost I also remembered that our hot chocolate also had Schnapps in it!! That explains why it was so pricey :rotfl2:

disneyluvr2 and I went in Jan and ordered peppermint Schnapps cocoa so if she reads this maybe she'll remember the cost. We bought it at the bar in Hearthstone Lounge and took it out to the fireplace area of the lobby. It was very pretty--whipped cream with choc. syrup swirls and swirls inside the glass.

OMG... in trying to remember the cost I also remembered that our hot chocolate also had Schnapps in it!! That explains why it was so pricey :rotfl2:

disneyluvr2 and I went in Jan and ordered peppermint Schnapps cocoa so if she reads this maybe she'll remember the cost. We bought it at the bar in Hearthstone Lounge and took it out to the fireplace area of the lobby. It was very pretty--whipped cream with choc. syrup swirls and swirls inside the glass.

That would be a great nightcap.

Jack

:rotfl2:In front of the fireplace after the "hot chocolate" is exactly where I found DizMe and Disneyluvr2. I forgot about this. And yes I believe they were both a sleep, if not just really relaxed...now I know it was spiked. Miss you guys we need another trip. :tink:

I just wanted to give a big thumbs up to the hot buttered rum. On a cold night, it is sooooo good! It was like a powdered mix that they added hot water, a cinnamon stick and generous pour of rum to. I do believe it was $8.50, $10 with tip, but I really enjoyed it. Once I got one "to go" from Hearthstone Lounge and took it with me to watch the Electrical Parade. :thumbsup2

The desserts are $10 each now at NR. I don't think they are worth it unless you really want something small and sweet.

:rotfl2:In front of the fireplace after the "hot chocolate" is exactly where I found DizMe and Disneyluvr2. I forgot about this. And yes I believe they were both a sleep, if not just really relaxed...now I know it was spiked. Miss you guys we need another trip. :tink:

AH!!!!! Helloooooo, tinkcollector!! Yes, well, disneyluvr and I were, uh, worn out from the grueling 1-hour flight...so THAT'S why we crashed...I'm sure it had nothing to do with our spiked cocoa :rolleyes1. Yes indeedy, we need to plan another trip. In fact, we were just discussing this a few days ago...let's plot a time!!! :grouphug: We need another wild girl trip ::yes:::bitelip::hyper::tongue:

I think the peppermint Schnapps cocoa was about $10 incl. tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter