• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Despicable me deals? Coupons? Minion Money, LOL...

Strange, Amazon isn't on the page anymore. It was $21.99 on Amazon for the 3 disc set (blu-ray), free standard shipping.

I did the $21.99 3 pack set from Amazon. My sister did walmart.com for $14.98 for the dvd.

$24.97 at Walmart today for the blue-ray, dvd, digital copy set. Bah, now I have to decide if it's worth standing in line to return it and re-order it from Amazon for the $3 difference. :rolleyes1

$24.97 at Walmart today for the blue-ray, dvd, digital copy set. Bah, now I have to decide if it's worth standing in line to return it and re-order it from Amazon for the $3 difference. :rolleyes1

Did you get the inflatable? I guess that would be worth the $3.00 maybe!?

If you want the standard single disc DVD, CVS has it for 9.99 if you purchase 15 in iTunes gift cards.

If you want the standard single disc DVD, CVS has it for 9.99 if you purchase 15 in iTunes gift cards.

Whaaaaaaaat?!

...sorry, just finished watching DM with DD and couldn't resist! Thanks for the info though, need both of these for gifts. ;)

I went to CVS for the iTunes / DM deal and it was better than I thought. When I bought these together, it printed a $10 off DM coupon. So I turned around and used that on the second set I was buying. Coupon printed again(!) but I did not need more than that. :)

So for just over $40, I got $30 worth of iTunes cards and 2 DM DVD's. Not too shabby since they are all gifts. Wahoo!

This takes a bit of the sting off the pain of knowing that I was the first customer in the Best Buy door yesterday - there to pick up my DM preprder - and I didn't even know about the giggling minions. DOH! DD would have LOVED that. Luckily she has a 9" Stuart we got at Dave a Busters a few months ago and the mini 6" minion plush we got for pre-ordering. (Would trade for a giggling one though...!) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter