Despicable me and express pass?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by suebedo, May 8, 2013.

1. suebedo

suebedo Mouseketeer

First timer at Universal.( Two Days). Does DM have express pass? We are staying at the Royal Pacific so We are planning on early admission to Islands of adventure the first day. I thought I read somewhere that you could also do early admission into Universal Studios? Is this correct? I'm trying to decide if we should do early admission into Islands of adventure Harry Potter for both of our days or if despicable me does not have express pass then maybe we should do early entry into the studios for our second day.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tchrchgo

tchrchgo Mouseketeer

DM does have EP but I've never heard of early entry for USF

4. damo

damo Proud Redhead

There isn't early admission for USF right now but I wouldn't be surprised to see it once Transformers opens.

5. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

They did early admission last summer for DM at the Studios for onsite resort guests.

6. Bluer101

Bluer101 Waiting till vacation comes, oh that's next week!

Yep, I was there and attended opening day. I hope they have early admission for hotel guest on Transformers this summer, but then again maybe not with an express line. Well DM had express and early admission too, we will see.;)

7. derekburgan

derekburgan Mouseketeer

They just announced Universal Annual Passholders will also get the 1 Hour Entry for this summer and I imagine one of the reasons for doing that is because USF will be open 1 hour early once Transformers opens.

8. ballarinamom

ballarinamom DIS Veteran

Looking at past history, did they do early entry to US as soon as the new rides en or shortly after? We're there June 21-22