Desperately seeking "Just Married" pins/buttons

robertandalyssa

Earning My Ears
Hello!

We'll be married next Friday, and leave for our cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy, followed by a wonderful time in Disney World! My problem? Those elusive "Just Married" buttons! I gave in, and bought 2 off of ebay....they don't match! :eek:

Does anyone have one or two, that that would give me, sell me, list on ebay, etc.? Please?? *down on my knees, begging* :worship:

you get honeymoon badges on the cruise, or at least you did when I went in 2009.

What does the one you have look like? I got burned with ebay also. I bought two "just married" buttons and what arrived was one just married and one happily ever after, and they took over a month to get to me so they arrived after we had gotten home from our wedding honeymoon.

The one I have says " Where Dreams Come True" at the top, then has a picture of Cinderella and Prince Charming and at the bottom says " Just Married". Does this match either of yours? If it does PM me your address TONIGHT and I can send you what I have. I am stopping at the post office around 8am, so you'd have to let me know tonight. :goodvibes

Tried to send you a message, not sure if I did it right. If she can't use the "Where dreams come true" with Cinderella and Prince Charming....Just Married pin, please let me know. I would like to buy it for my future daughter in law. They will be getting married at Disney in July. I know she would love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter