Desperately seeking Belle

Captain's Wife

Earning My Ears
I think we're about to rule out Akershus for the coming trip because Captain can't fathom going to Epcot JUST for breakfast, and I think it's folly to try to squeeze four parks into three days of touring. And I don't think our princesses will appreciate the dinner menu there. I'm willing to forgo Epcot altogether this trip. (I know, sacrilege!)

Except we have a new princess along, and Belle is who she wants to see. Is there any character meal BESIDES Akershus or Cinderella's Royal Table where Belle dines?

Shelley

Nope. But you can find her in Toontown Hall of Fame in Magic Kingdom. How could you pick Animal Kingdom over Epcot?... ... ...Well, if you do go, you can also find her in France.

I would never pick AK over Epcot either! Especially when it's 10 degrees warmer in AK due to all the foliage!

You could see Belle and the Beast in France.

Mare

I know you were asking about character meals in particular - but I'll throw this in - DO NOT MISS Belle's Storytime in MK - near the castle. If she loves Belle, she will love this.

And you should be able to catch Belle - sometimes WITH the Beast - in France.

Frankly, of the four parks, the one I would drop is the Studios.

But if you're still not doing Akershus, definitely stop and see Belle during her storytime next to the castle.

We went to Akershus for breakfast and it was delicious. Snow White is my daughter's favorite, but I cried when she hugged Belle. It was so sweet. Akershus is on our to do list when we return. As far as AK, we have no plans to go back.

If you do choose DMGM then you could take your daughter to see Beauty and the beast live in the theatre beside fantasmic. The show is great and the 4 guys before the show are a hoot and we love them as much as the show.

We don't intend to do AK for a while again either! The Princess Storybook Lunch is wonderful but our best pictures of DD and Belle are from the storybook garden at MK.

AK is the least favorite of my daughters. She loves the princesses and they are just not there! If Belle is what she is looking for I would reconsider Akershaus or maybe CRT. To me seeing it in a show is not the same as the interaction at a meal!

HEEEEEYYYYY!

Stop bashing AK!!! LOL!!!!

I just wanted to second the idea of Belle's garden at MK. A must for all Belle fans!

I just wanted to mention this... not sure how old your little Princess is, but mine was only 2 when we went. Belle is definitely her fave, but she only really recognized/cared to see her in her yellow dress (the reason she started liking Belle was b/c her fave color was yellow and she wanted to be "the yellow princess" for Halloween). Just an FYI, that Belle is in her Yellow gown in Toontown's Tent (where we saw her, it was wonderful); in her blue/white dress for the Storytime and in the Castle. She is in the yellow gown at Askerhaus I believe. Not sure if this matters to anyone else, just pointing it out in case it does!!

I myself forgo EPCOT whenever possible, Ive yet to be a fan, and we go lots!
Id shoot for toontown right at opening (it opens later than the rest of the park ) I wouldnt miss this :)
Take tons of pix:love:
Id do storytime with Belle but as other ppl have said, she in her blue dress, dont try to sit up front for this, they often choose helpers from the sides in the bad seat area.:rolleyes1 shhhhhhhhh dont tell ,okpopcorn:: :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter