DESPERATELY need HELP for August 17

I too have been thinking about them all week. i just know they had a great time. Can't wait to read a report or even a little note from them. It will be hard to find the time I am sure. She seems to have a very busy life with lots of extra work. I hope this cruise revived them all. Elaine

Hello Liz,
I left the house early this morn to see if I could find you somewhere in the hundreds of people, but I knew it would be useless before I left home BUT was hoping (I had to stand so far away from all the cruisers, I didn't know what I was going to accomplish) - please email me at snelsonbrown@aol.com when you read this - I pray that everything went wonderful for you and yours - i hope that you were able to relax (well somewhat) and that you and yours built many many memories for the years to come -
God bless
Always
Shirley

Liz, The prayers worked! I was so excited to see you and your husband and 3 daughters on the cruise. We left home on 8/8 and I didn't know at that point if Grace would be coming on the cruise or not. I wasn't able to help you personally but I said many prayers for you and your family. That first night at Parrot Cay when I looked over and saw your family at the table next to ours, I couldn't believe my eyes! Every night at dinner I saw a happy family and it made my family also feel good because we had all discussed your situation when we were home and we all had you in our thoughts! I'm glad everything worked out so well!!! Disney people are great!!!! Sue. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm glad to see everything worked out, ever since I saw your first post, I was frustrated I couldn't help.

I know what is like to have your challenges. My husband had a brain tumor, and we adopted a little girl from Russia with medical problems.

Happy to say, everybody recovered no, all are fine and we're going on a cruise!

Prayers of caring individuals go a LOOOOOONG way!

Just a bump to keep this up. I would love to know who Liz and her family did on the Magic.

Has anybody emailed or PMed Liz?

She must realize we are all dying to hear all the details from their trip!

We are all anxiously awaiting....but
I imagine w/a hubby and the little ones to tend ~ not to mention ajusting back to the real world ~ she has her hands full. I doubt she has forgotten us and will surely be in touch soon as she gets time. :)

:wave: DreamsDoComeTrue

SusanMouse reported on 8/26

Liz and family on 8/17 cruise
Liz, The prayers worked! I was so excited to see you and your husband and 3 daughters on the cruise. We left home on 8/8 and I didn't know at that point if Grace would be coming on the cruise or not. I wasn't able to help you personally but I said many prayers for you and your family. That first night at Parrot Cay when I looked over and saw your family at the table next to ours, I couldn't believe my eyes! Every night at dinner I saw a happy family and it made my family also feel good because we had all discussed your situation when we were home and we all had you in our thoughts! I'm glad everything worked out so well!!!
Disney people are great!!!
Sue

Thanks Nana. I did see that one. Really, I need to just get a life and stop running to this thread to check everyday!!! I'd take it off of email notification, but I'm so afraid she'll do a trip report and I'll MISS IT !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter