DESPERATELY need HELP for August 17

Originally posted by Tinkerbells Magic
I told him I prepaid the Radisson, so I knew there was NO way he would consider NOT leaving tomorrow and try and bargain for another days time. ;) )
Smart girl.

Another prayer answered - Mr. Disney I am sure that you was right there when this prayer was answered. A smile followed
May each of you be super blessed for helping this family with all the positive thoughts - you all are awesome.
Always
Shirley

Liz and family,
What a great ending. To those that think that Disney and the DCL are not truly dedicated to making each guests experience a magical one, I would refer them to this thread and to Liz and her family. This only reinforces my belief in Disney and the terrific cast members that make this company so special. Enjoy your family on that amazing ship. I hope you have the time of your lives.

So thrilled with the outcome, it was getting pretty close there, yikes!. I'm another one with a soggy keyboard, I could picture it perfectly, Gracie's reaction was priceless!. And I am sure you will get to witness lots more on the cruise, thinking of you all boarding today and hopefully on time lol!!. Please do a report when you get back as you write so well, it will be a pleasure to read especially as we all feel like we 'know' you now!. I'd also be interested in Gracie's side of it having a 3yr old myself, so hope you get to find some time to get on the board. Take care and enjoy yourselves immensely, you deserve it!!!.

Open letter to Tinkerbells Magic,
My husband and I looked for you today at the Magic, but rules have changed, and we were not allowed anywhere near the entrance (I understand tho) --I had a Mickey for your little one - anyhow Norm and I will be at the departure of your cruise this afternoon and will be taking pictures as you leave the port - email me afterwards with address etc and will make sure you get them.
I hope your trip with your family is everything that you have ever dreamed of.
God bless
Always
Shirley

I did make it to the Port and I did get pictures of the Magic leaving - so anyone that wants copies they are most welcomed to them. It was great being able to do so.
Always
Shirley

Liz and Family,

I guess by the time you read this you should be home, so welcome home. I wanted to suggest that if you are not using Emla prior to Gracie's injections you may want to try it. My 6 month old has IS and requires a daily injection of a steroid and we use the Emla one hour prior to the shot and a lot of times he sleeps through them. It is a prescription cream that numbs the area of the injection.

Hope you guys had fun.

I have long wished there was some way to numb the area for a shot when I child must have one. Finally there is EMLA, I am glad to know that too.

Thanks MIKE for sharing. I hope this helps GRACE.

Jan :earsgirl:

Oh, I am so glad this thread came up to the top again.

We were on the cruise just before Liz and her family (8/10 to 8/17), and I remember reading about her predicament just before we left. I was wondering the entire time on the cruise if she ever found an answer, and I was so happy to read about the wonderful way the DCL came through for her.

I too, will be waiting to hear from Liz how the trip went :D

Oh, I am so glad this thread came up to the top again.

We were on the cruise just before Liz and her family (8/10 to 8/17), and I remember reading about her predicament just before we left. I was wondering the entire time on the cruise if she ever found an answer, and I was so happy to read about the wonderful way the DCL came through for her.

I too, will be waiting to hear from Liz how the trip went :D

Did anyone else notice that the post from shipahoy was their first, even though they've been registered since last December?

I guess the head mice at DCL do keep tabs on this board, and I am very pleased that they came through again!! I have read many posts, on this board, where a Disney CM has gone "above and beyond", and this certainly qualifies as one of the best!!

I can't wait to read the trip report.

WAY TO GO DCL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad things worked out. I just found this thread and cried through all 10 pages.

Tink - We all hope you and your family are having the time of your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magic does happen!!!!

Did I say Bravo to Disney & Shipahoy, yet?

Bravo!!!

This is why Disney is the greatest place on earth!! (land or sea ;) )

Thank you so much for showing the human side of this great mouse!

I'm anxiously awaiting the trip report! :) :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Weeping at the keyboard. This is amazing. The internet is amazing, the way it can pull people together. Osprey and family--- just amazing. That Disney came through--- amazing. I'm amazed and inspired. Can't wait to hear the trip report.

I believe in magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter