Desperate Housewives

I just hope that's not the fashion trends predicted for 5 years:scared:

Add me to the list of those disappointment in the flash ahead sequence. Didn't like it at all. - So, if they fill in - well - we'll know how it turns out. If not - I will feel jipped.

Upset that Mike is gone. Glad that Orson & Bree will still be together.

I watched the show last night, But have not seen a lot of episodes this year. Can someone explain to me how Katherine's adopted daughter would have no memories of being at an orphanage in another country. If she was adopted at 5 or 6 how did they explain her having no memories? Was she brainwashed? This is bugging me.
I will have to watch the reruns this summer.

I watched the show last night, But have not seen a lot of episodes this year. Can someone explain to me how Katherine's adopted daughter would have no memories of being at an orphanage in another country. If she was adopted at 5 or 6 how did they explain her having no memories? Was she brainwashed? This is bugging me.

They did not explain her having no memories of the orphanage.

They did not explain her having no memories of the orphanage.

Good point, b/c that girl looked old enough to remember. Remember how Julie and Dylan were supposedly best friends before yet the new Dylan didn't remember. Hmm...sounds like some inconsistencies. I thought that whole Dylan storyline was really creepy.

I'm another person who absolutely HATED the flash forward. I love Mike and I hate how the writers always give him such crappy stories. I thought him and Susan would FINALLY be happy for a change. Geesh...:sad2:

Is that who it was. My mom thought it was Ian from last season, but I knew it wasn't him, but I know I recognized him from somewhere.
Never mind, it's not him. The actor's name is Gale Harold. I did a search for him on IMDB, and the only thing I've seen him in was a guest starring role on Grey's Anatomy, though I probably recognized him from his similar appearance to the guy who played Ethan on Lost. He was the guy with the Nazi symbol tatooed on his chest that was racist, it was in the episode right before Grey's went off the air because of the writer's strike.

He was the guy with the Nazi symbol tatooed on his chest that was racist, it was in the episode right before Grey's went off the air because of the writer's strike.

Oh wow! I would not have thought that was the same guy! That was a gooooood episode!

I thought she was 3, not 5 or 6.

I heard on our local radio today that Mark Cherry was looking for a whole new storyline to keep things fresh and the new season will pick up at the 5 year mark. All the kids are gone (except for Andrew and Lynette's kids will now come back as teens- but they will be new because they have to be teenagers) and all the kids either have gigs in place or have several options they are looking at. The girl who played Kayla has a CD coming out in a few months. They also said that it has been known that James Denton (Mike) did not want to be on the show forever so that was the end of the road for him. Not sure how it will all work out but this is what they were reporting on the radio this morning. I'll have to do some searching to see what I can find out because the whole thing is just turning out so weird!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter