Desperate for a Wii

Don't Worry emily1982 these things happen - didn't manage to get to Bluewaters but DH works at Heathrow and Dixons airside (duty free) hope to have some in the next few days and the sports package would be £153 wow so as we have a few weeks will try to get it from there, if not I will be in Sheffield and Loughborough during half term so will look for it there!!

Thats good to hear Snookhams.

We had some in work yesterday, i'm tempted to buy one especially as our discount has been increased to 15% till the new year:thumbsup2

Argos had them in stock online this morning and they are offering a £10 voucher with every purchase of £100 or over :thumbsup2

Woolworths also had them in stock as are many other retailers in dribs and drabs.

Hi all,

Between myselft, a friend, and a cousin, we've been ordering from several sites hoping that we'd get one each. The confirmation emails have been slow in confirming stock but it looks like we'll have 7 between us!!! Oops!!

We know a couple of other people that want them but don't think we'll have any trouble selling them on!

Lynn
:rotfl:

I got mine from Gamestation, I registered with them and they emailed me the day before to say - Wii's available online at 10.30 tomorrow.

This is also really useful since I got mine I've had numerous emails of stock alerts from different stores.
http://www.wiipreorder.co.uk/

and if you leave the desktop thingie open whilst you're online, the moment stock comes in anwhere it alerts you.

Hope you get one, I only discovered there was a shortage by accident, had been planning to do all my Christmas shopping when we got back from DLRP.

Yeah :cool1: :cool1: DH got one at Heathrow for £153!!! and its sods law our local argos had them in stock as well - it never rains it pours...... Hope everyone who wants one gets it. Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter