• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Design Request

rwrocksme

<font color=green>I turn towards the wall and moo<
Hi...I've never posted on this corner of the DIS before, but I need some help, so here I am. Every year I go with a group of people to WDW, and we are all big Nemo fans. I was wondering if someone would make a shirt design for us. I would want a pic of Dory on the front, and text reading "Making A Splash In..." and then on the back saying, "...in...Where Are We Again?"

If anyone could help me out, I would be eternally grateful. My art/design skills lave MUCH to be desired, and I have seen many, MANY wonderful peices here.

Thanks,

Hi...I've never posted on this corner of the DIS before, but I need some help, so here I am. Every year I go with a group of people to WDW, and we are all big Nemo fans. I was wondering if someone would make a shirt design for us. I would want a pic of Dory on the front, and text reading "Making A Splash In..." and then on the back saying, "...in...Where Are We Again?"

If anyone could help me out, I would be eternally grateful. My art/design skills lave MUCH to be desired, and I have seen many, MANY wonderful peices here.

Thanks,

Here you go, I hope it's what you wanted.
makingasplash.jpg

inwhere.jpg

Oh. My. God!!! It is absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much!

P.S. I will post pics of us wearing the shirts after our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter